It's been a while since our last post...October!... and a lot has happened since then, so we decided to post the "Top 10" highlights of the last few months.
9. We spent the day in Stuart at the Visiting Nurse's Association's Annual Air Show where we toured both military and civilian air craft, witnessed aerobatic shows, and watched awesome military aircraft demonstrations.
8. Sarah met up with Sarah Elizabeth in Miami for the Annual American Speech-Language and Hearing Convention where she earned lots of continuing education credits, met up with former professors & old friends, and felt extremely inspired to begin a new career. She also heard James Earl Jones speak!
4. Mom, LeeAnn, Jordan, & Jared came down for a visit for my birthday. Josh had gotten us all tickets to see the Miami City Ballet perform The Nutcracker. It was beautiful! We also spent lots of time shopping, going out to eat, and movie watching.
3. Both Sarah's and Josh's parents came to see our church's (First Baptist West Palm Beach) production of The Singing Christmas Tree. Check it out on their website
And, for the number one thing.... (or most recent event)
1. We decorated our home in anticipation of Christmas, including a handmade stable for the nativity (made by Sarah's Dad), a hand-sewn roof for the stable, and hand made Palm Trees. We also put out the traditional Christmas tree, the Buyer's Carolers (provided by Sarah's Aunt Jenny!), and garland & lots of white lights on the porch and in the front yard.